• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prisco has Pep at 13th best player in NFL

Pazhoosier89

Just missed: Ray Lewis, LB, Ravens; Joe Thomas, T, Browns; LaMarr Woodley, OLB, Steelers; Greg Jennings, WR, Packers; Brian Westbrook, RB, Eagles; Jordan Gross, T, Panthers; Steven Jackson, RB, Rams; Richard Seymour, DE, Patriots; Jon Beason, LB, Panthers; Jerod Mayo, LB, Patriots; Asante Samuel, CB, Eagles; Jake Long, T, Dolphins; Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions; Joey Porter, OLB, Dolphins; Roddy White, WR, Falcons; Davin Joseph, G, Bucs; Shaun Rogers, DT, Browns; Wes Welker, WR, Patriots; Charles Woodson, CB, Packers; D'Qwell Jackson, LB, Browns; Tony Romo, QB, Cowboys; Terrell Owens, WR, Bills; Jay Cutler, QB, Bears; Andre Gurode, C, Cowboys

Being grouped with Ray Lewis isn't a bad thing.

I'm not sure how Prisco could put Willis in the top 50 and not have Beason in the immediate vicinity of him on the list. I also fail to see how AP is that much better on the list than DeAngelo. Then again it is Prisco.

He has them pretty far apart...but I can't be too mad about it. He has D-will as the third best back in the league. That's pretty high praise. I think he will overtake Portis in many people's mind after this season, if he hasn't already.

I don't understand how you put Terrell Suggs and not even have Ray Lewis on the list??? Anybody get that?

Suggs is good but overrated IMO...OLB in 3-4 defenses are overrated as a whole being that they are essentially DEs that have massive mounds in front of them that take up space so they can go get the QB.

I don't have the same guys he does at several positions but really limiting it to 50 guys when you have 32 teams means you get to pick 2 or 3 guys from good teams and maybe 1 on the bad teams. With Smith, Peppers, and Williams already on the list I can see how he would spread it out.

I would have Beason instead of Willis but I'm a homer so what do you expect.

Archived