• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton TC Presser

CelibatePimp

That is the most relaxed and smiling interview of Cam I've ever seen. He even got in some hilarious jokes. I think he's going to blow away expectations this year.

Yeah, I've been noticing that in all of his interviews this offseason.  He's had an incredibly calm demeanor about him going into this season like he's got poo figured out or something.

I think he's going to fug poo up this year.

Yeah, I've been noticing that in all of his interviews this offseason.  He's had an incredibly calm demeanor about him going into this season like he's got poo figured out or something.

I think he's going to fug poo up this year.

Looks so much more comfortable than usual. Better speaking too.

Agreed on both accounts, although he loves his violent metaphors, I usually tend to enjoy it: "pick up the shotgun and keep shooting in the battle" ha

Every time Person asks a question Cam looks at him like he's a damn idiot and that is exactly how I would picture myself doing it if I was in his shoes. What an awful journalist. Clear he was asking those questions to pry words out of Cam for an article he wanted to write for tomorrow morning surrounding how Cam wants to get paid. Great job by Cam not biting on that.

Every time Person asks a question Cam looks at him like he's a damn idiot and that is exactly how I would picture myself doing it if I was in his shoes. What an awful journalist. Clear he was asking those questions to pry words out of Cam for an article he wanted to write for tomorrow morning surrounding how Cam wants to get paid. Great job by Cam not biting on that.

After the article he did on Brandon Lafell and child support last year, he is lucky anyone speaks to him at all.

Archived