• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers: How Not to Hold Out for a New Contract

QuasiYoda

Peppers took the least risk, got seriously paid, and arguably strong-armed some serious changes amongst the key staff and their mentality when it comes to utilizing him on Sundays. He worked out to his liking and personal schedule, forced the front office to make a huge move and get him some help, and only tarnished his name amongst a very small and very wacko contingent of pseudo-fanz on the Carolina Huddle.

/thread

Well looky here, more hypocrisy!

If you talk ish about Pep you are not a fan! If you talk ish about someone YOU hate though, you can't be called a non fan! SWEET!

Pep did not "arguably" strong arm anything coaching wise. The coaches were all offered contracts. Some turned them down. Trgo would still be the DC in Carolina if he hadn't VOLUNTARILY LEFT to be the DL coach in GB.

EPIC FAIL.

Well looky here, more hypocrisy!

If you talk ish about Pep you are not a fan! If you talk ish about someone YOU hate though, you can't be called a non fan! SWEET!

Pep did not "arguably" strong arm anything coaching wise. The coaches were all offered contracts. Some turned them down. Trgo would still be the DC in Carolina if he hadn't VOLUNTARILY LEFT to be the DL coach in GB.

EPIC FAIL.

there is a huge difference between personal attacks and performance complaints and I have never attacked any player personally that I can recall. I do not however expect you to understand the complexities of that difference however and award you a gold star for being so clever.

You think TRGO voluntarily left on his own accord and that none of the contracts offered were offered with intent one way or the other?

Really?

a new low for you DC's always love to take DL-coaching jobs. Happens VOLUNTARILY every year....lmao @ you 77

Strahan held out of ota's, was back for training camp, and the Giants won the SB that year. Anything is possible.

relevant....how?

UNC won the National Championship in Basketball last season after losing a starter and two McD's all-American reserves at the beginning of the season....should they hatchet a few key guys early on next year?

relevant....how?

UNC won the National Championship in Basketball last season after losing a starter and two McD's all-American reserves at the beginning of the season....should they hatchet a few key guys early on next year?

Who the f asked you? If you can't figure it out, stop posting.

YOU FAIL

I love how everyone understands everyone else except Crolls and he says all of us are incoherent, don't make sense etc. Funnay.

The bad part is that I've kind of agreed with him today. NOT HIS INSULTS, no way, but his takes, yeah I kindof have...

I have been a bit liberal with the rudeness to some but hell it was fun and I don't mean any real harm ever. Also it was not one-sided and I can't help it if I''m just better at it.:D

:P So you're just a part time :troll: ??

Ahhh, will the person who took over crolls today please give him back? Slowly would be nice. Like take a week, okay? :biggrinjester:

:smilewinkgrin:

Archived