• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Stewart to Set Record for Most Hours on a Stationary Bike

chknwing

Stewart hurt and unable to practice...Color me shocked :unsure:

If he's well enough for games, cool, but I get the feeling this particular dance can't go on forever.

What I see as the bigger problem is that last year (and maybe the year before) he missed a lot of TC, didn't practice much but played.  Which lead to more injuries, a freak twist of an ankle here and there, and he's out.  How reliable does that make him?

This guy has never been at 100% since being a Panther. But damn if hes this good 75% and 60% Let the son of a bitch rest, and we have AD number 2 here.

This is certainly a cultural difference between Europe and USA but i have a problem with insulting someone's mother and so the player, a player you obviously like.

Of any position that doesn't need pre-season it's running back. The real question is whether his ability to condition is affected and it likely is to an extent. I'd rather see him riding a bike than getting hurt. I cringe for all the starters in pre-season. It's stressful.

What aggravates me is that he missed what, the last 5 games of the year but didn't have surgery until well after the season?  It seems like this crap happens every year. Guys miss the end of the season yet don't have surgery until Feb-Mar.

What aggravates me is that he missed what, the last 5 games of the year but didn't have surgery until well after the season?  It seems like this crap happens every year. Guys miss the end of the season yet don't have surgery until Feb-Mar.

What I have always heard is that anything that requires surgery should be avoided when possible. The potential for bad things comes up anytime you are cut into in any way. They are very cautious "prescribing" surgery.

What I have always heard is that anything that requires surgery should be avoided when possible. The potential for bad things comes up anytime you are cut into in any way. They are very cautious "prescribing" surgery.

Yep. Orthopedic surgeries are a crap shoot and should be avoided unless no other options are available.

They have to wait for the coupon to be activated,

Archived