• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Stewart to Set Record for Most Hours on a Stationary Bike

chknwing

It is somewhat frustrating that he is always nursing a nagging injury of some sort but I would rather he rehab at the correct pace and be ready for the long season ahead. If a bike and rehab is what he needs to get healthy and ready to run some people over than so be it. He has played through pain his entire career and likely will for the rest of his career and I am sure he knows that and is up to the task. 

a stationary bike is all he needs right now, like it has been most of his career.

keep him loosened up and in shape, like he has during most of his career.

limit him in practice and preseason, like he has been for most of his career.

turn him loose during the regular season and let him smash bitches in the mouth, like he has for most of his career.

profit

a stationary bike is all he needs right now, like it has been most of his career.

keep him loosened up and in shape, like he has during most of his career.

limit him in practice and preseason, like he has been for most of his career.

turn him loose during the regular season and let him smash bitches in the mouth, like he has for most of his career.

profit

I guess I think its wrong since there are other players on the team that are not 100% but still participate in camp.  I guess if I was one of the other players sweating my ass off in spartenburg I would be slightly ticked off that stewart always gets to sit it out.

I am a Stewart fan.  I like him.

We drafted a running back with foot problems and we should not be surprised that he is now having problems with his ankles.  It is all connected.

Hurney over paid him.  He over paid Beason (microfracture surgery).

If these players miss games this year, particularly Beason, we are not in a good shape.

It is time to cut bit.

I think Gettleman is hoping that, by drafting Kenjon Barner, he found a small insurance policy for either of the two backs we have on the roster. One of which is old and the other can't seem to ever make it through practice/training camp.

Archived