• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of how the year ends, I think this is Fox's last year

Fiz

IMO i think the reason he seems tired in interviews may be more of him not liking talking to the media and answering the same old questions. you can only say " it is what it is" so many times before you get bored with it..but i could be wrong, if i could see in the future id have won the lottery 3 or 4 times by now

And people actually think he'd want to deal with the New York media? :lol:

brandon, mintal, and jangler quoting one another

truly this horrible chimera of mediocrity cannot be allowed to continue

And Fiz still being an asshole insulting people without provocation, situation normal, all fugged up...

Why is it you always want to turn every thread into a smack forum thread? Seems to me, you should just hang out there...

People keep talking about JR's loyalty to Fox and vice-versa, but we gotta look down the road past Mr. Richardson's tenure as owner. Heart transplant recipents, under the best of circumstances, usually don't live more than a decade after the surgery.

PS. Michael Jackson just died of a heart attack in LA.

Back to to the topic...

If we do not make the playoffs, I think and hope Fox is out of here.

This year is a perfect test for him.

We pretty much have all our players back including Peppers.

All the teams in our division have improved heaps in my opinion (Tampa heading in the right direction anyway) and we have a very tough schedule on paper.

If Fox can get us into the playoffs he most definetly should be extended for at least another year.

Archived