• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of how the year ends, I think this is Fox's last year

Fiz

I don't know why I think this.

Fox has been the coach for quite a long time by NFL standards. He seems tired when I see him in interviews.

I bet you pee on the cake at birthday parties.

Can't allow fans of the Panthers to feel Good about the Prospect of a Great Year with the final piece of their Defense back in the fold. Gotta poison the atmosphere don't ya.

:frown2:

The master of puppets isnt going anywhere even if/when we have another 7-9 season this year. Jerry Richardson is a stubborn man. He is hell bent on sticking with John Fox as his coach no matter what the same way he is hell bent on having a mickey mouse atmosphere at BOA stadium. Until he learns to change then things will always be the same. We should continue to expect the same conservative crap that we've been used to for the next 10 years.

HA! RICH Fiz!! RICH!! Fox is only 54...that's mighty young compared to your Tom Coughlins and Bill Bilichiks. Fox himself said he loves coaching and he can't see himself ever stopping...heck Herman Edwards is older...and he only quit because no one wanted

cowher was younger when he semi retired :)

Archived