• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is going to give Peppers the motivation to try?

Motivation to turn in a season that leads to a team willing to give up the package it takes to pry him from the Panthers.

EXACTLY!

As I said in the other thread, Pep essentially tested the waters and every FO in the league is going to be watching him this year for a possible trade scenario. If he plays like the beast that he can be then those teams will be more likely to offer the Panthers what it will take...or for the Panthers to make another HUGE offer for him like this time.

In fact, as far as the Panther's short term success / Pep's performance this year, this is the best thing that could have happened.

i got a sour taste in mouth still (might be the gummies) but fug it. he will be better than last year and welcome back.im behind you 100 and to think i was going to sale my authentic jersey for 10 bucks to a cowboy fan so he can burn.lmao GO PANTHERS!!!!!

You people have absolutely no foundation in your beliefs whatsoever!

I refuse to even accept Peppers as a part of this team until he can prove to me he is a motivated, dedicated player.

That he isn't acting all jolly just so he can turn around and pull this crap next offseason.

If he wants to leave fine, but for him to hang us out to dry like he did isn't something that I'm just gonna let bygones be bygones to.

He screwed this team this offseason, I wanna know he isn't just putting on a show. I want him to step us his game, stop crying about our defense, and play to the best of his God-given abilities.

If he does that there is nothing more I can ask of him.

Archived