• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers signed his tender (per WFNZ)

PanthersAlv

I hope we sign him to a long term deal or trade him.

I do not like this one year deal -especially at this high price.

I do not have doubts about his performance this year, he has had one bad season in 7 years. The good news is we have him for this year.

With the offensive improvements within our division and the afc east coming to town Peppers is most welcomed.

I have not forgotten about all the drama and lack of explanation, but with the signing none of that matter now. Its all about winning , and the fact is we are much better with him on our team. Hopefully for a many more years.

I find it extremely hard to get excited about a guy signing a 17 million one year deal who has made public that he wants to play elsewhere. If he goes out and gives 110 like a Jon Beason and Steve Smith do than He's worth the money. Do I think he'll do that??? Absolutely not...

I find it extremely hard to get excited about a guy signing a 17 million one year deal who has made public that he wants to play elsewhere. If he goes out and gives 110 like a Jon Beason and Steve Smith do than He's worth the money. Do I think he'll do that??? Absolutely not...

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/14406-nfl-network-reporting.html

Think about how many posts this subject spawned for the last five months. What else would we have wasted time talking about??
That's a good point. :lol:
I guess we're going to find out. Can't say I'll be happy if he pulls the disappearing act on us.

It the Panthers think we can go deep in the playoffs with him then Hurney and Fox are going to pay the bill. They might feel that after last year they are close and the time is now. Next year is a long way away. Honestly the best tonic for this situation in every sense would be winning it all. If we go all the way, then Peppers will be worth it at any price. If we don't get there and implode, than our perspective will be very different.

1 mil/game for him to sit out when he wants and go into coverage when he isn't supposed to!:lol:

1 mil/game for him to sit out when he wants and go into coverage when he isn't supposed to!:lol:

wrong

if you take julius word at face value (which no one should) he wants to be used more like demarcus ware and shawn merriman, which isn't coverage

.... We are the only ones that think he is a freakish talent or some other team would have taken him off our hands.

some other team didnt have that option because he hadn't...... wait for it.....

wait some more....

he hadn't signed his freakin franchise tender!

i'm not picking sides in this, but let's at least have our facts straight.

Archived