• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers signed his tender (per WFNZ)

PanthersAlv

I want to know where all the "Peppers is going to hold out" fools are. We had to put up with 100s of posts going on and on about how Peppers was in the driver's seat and how well they were handling it and all that crap.

Now we see that Peppers did just what most of us said he would, come back after signing his tender acting like everything was cool and fine.

Lets see some folks eat some crow and man up that they were clueless.

You know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay, Peppers came back. Let's just forget about all the bullpoo he made everyone go through.

Nice, now let's get this fuker out of here.

Megadeth078 get a clue. You are sounding more like Megafool

WE traded next years first round pick for Everette Brown's services this year. WE have our sack leader of last year back in the fold. :bigear:

WE got it going we are building for a climatic year not retooling for a reorganization

We want to win, not get back at somebody for perceived slights. We are going for it all this year difficult schedule and all.

Super Bowl is the Goal

I want to know where all the "Peppers is going to hold out" fools are. We had to put up with 100s of posts going on and on about how Peppers was in the driver's seat and how well they were handling it and all that crap.

Now we see that Peppers did just what most of us said he would, come back after signing his tender acting like everything was cool and fine.

Lets see some folks eat some crow and man up that they were clueless.

You know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said he was definately going to hold out. I said the longer he doesn't sign, the more it looks like he is going to hold out.

But I don't think you were talking about me.

well the Incentives explain why the number we were putting up on here were off by 3 million. So if this was last year or if next year was capped we would have 3 million extra in cap space right now. Gotta love not having that cap room.

Glad he signed though.

yay, Peppers came back. Let's just forget about all the bullpoo he made everyone go through.

The bullpoo we suffered through came from the bitchers and whiners and talking heads not Peppers or the front office. Hurney told you what he was going to do right away and Peppers after shooting off his mouth said nothing at all for months. This unfolded just as the Panthers thought it would.

The bull poo was all the posters who constantly whined about cap room and holdouts and all the other crap.

Let me guess, now we will see a hundred posts about how we paid so much and how he will underperform and have a bad year! Right???

Maybe we can get sereneaded with constant whining after each game about the fact that we paid him a million dollars and he got no sacks.

I hope we can get spared the 10 pages of posts and lets see what he does on the field unless the same folks want to make a career about being wrong!!

You should have heard the 4:00 ESPN radio show gushing about the Panthers now that Peppers has signed on and they have Everett drafted with the running game and Steve Smith and Jake Delhomme signed to a long term deal so he can have the confidence that the team believes in him. They used the term beast and definitely gave the impression that they think the Panthers are a lock to take a difficult division this year...
Talk about a 180 in opinion! :lol:

Anyone else think this whole mess was a complete waste of time?

Archived