• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Started My First PS3 Game (Mirror's Edge)

drewbreeeessss

I've tried that myself a couple times, but I've had people walk by my office and cringe or as what the hell I was listening to. I work with a lot of old ladies. I had WMP on shuffle once, and I had mostly mellower stuff on it at the time, and I had a co-worker come into my office just as some song by either System of a Down or Static-X was coming on - let me tell you, the look of shear terror on this poor woman's face was priceless.

I know I posted this to someone else, but you may enjoy it too. Check out the book "Fargo Rock City" by Chuck Klosterman. Great read. Brings back a lot of 80s metal memories.

I've tried that myself a couple times, but I've had people walk by my office and cringe or as what the hell I was listening to. I work with a lot of old ladies. I had WMP on shuffle once, and I had mostly mellower stuff on it at the time, and I had a co-worker come into my office just as some song by either System of a Down or Static-X was coming on - let me tell you, the look of shear terror on this poor woman's face was priceless.

I know I posted this to someone else, but you may enjoy it too. Check out the book "Fargo Rock City" by Chuck Klosterman. Great read. Brings back a lot of 80s metal memories.

Never really concidered the repelant effect the music has on my coworkers. Funny thing... The other day I was blasting some Opeth and one of my coworkers commented on how that was so much better than that "other noise". Of course by the time he came in my office the lead singer broke into his growl and my coworker looked like I had just pulled the carpet out from under him.

Ill stop by Borders on my way home and see if they have a copy of the book.

Archived