• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Started My First PS3 Game (Mirror's Edge)

drewbreeeessss

The main negative I heard about 4 was that there was way too many cut scenes.

This is true. It is a beautiful game, it's a great game when you get to play, but if you haven't been following the series, this has the potential to disappoint. It is a good game, but the cut scenes can be too much.

The main negative I heard about 4 was that there was way too many cut scenes.

That's kind of what the series is known for though. Great spaced apart game play with long cut scenes between them. Really good game if you've played the others though. If you haven't played them all, I'd stay away from it to be honest. Get Infamous, Fabulous game.

This is true. It is a beautiful game, it's a great game when you get to play, but if you haven't been following the series, this has the potential to disappoint. It is a good game, but the cut scenes can be too much.

That's kind of what the series is known for though. Great spaced apart game play with long cut scenes between them. Really good game if you've played the others though. If you haven't played them all, I'd stay away from it to be honest. Get Infamous, Fabulous game.

I have played Snake Eater twice and was playing Sons of Liberty when I got the PS3 so it went back on the shelf. I was probably halfway through it.

Archived