• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bridgestone e6 golf ball

SCP

I normally play Pro V1, but a customer gave me a sleeve of the Bridgestone e6's and I've gotta tell you, they were awesome. I had to club down because of the extra distance and they really took a lot of the "hacker spin" off my tee shots. I had to adjust my aim to compensate for the straighter ball flight. I just bought a dozen for the tourney I'm playing in tomorrow. $26 at Dicks $21 on Golfsmith.

Ever try the e5 or e7?

I played in a tourney Sunday and a guy gave me a sleeve of e7's for giving them my email at the club... I have not hit them yet.

When I bought the e6's back in May I read the packaging and the e6 seemed like the ones for my game.  So far so good...

I am not a golf ball snob, but there are certain kinds I prefer...

I played in a tourney Sunday and a guy gave me a sleeve of e7's for giving them my email at the club... I have not hit them yet.

When I bought the e6's back in May I read the packaging and the e6 seemed like the ones for my game. So far so good...

I am not a golf ball snob, but there are certain kinds I prefer...

That's why I bought them, seemed like the right fit when reading the package. When I played the sleeve my customer gave me I wasn't aware there was e5 and e7 option.

That's why I bought them, seemed like the right fit when reading the package. When I played the sleeve my customer gave me I wasn't aware there was e5 and e7 option.

Where you playing?

The tourney we played Sunday was a TX scramble at Cape Fear National...  pick best drive and everyone plays their own ball in and count the two best scores per hole.

We shot 144, which is averaged to par-par, which I thought was pretty good for conditions... it was wet as hell and rained off and on the whole round.

Some team shot 120.  I can't believe that... some creative accounting going on there imo.

Tega Cay. It's the annual Red, White, & Blue tourney. As a team (foursome) you have to pick 6 holes to play from the red tees, 6 from white, and 6 from blue. Not sure of the format this year. Last year was best ball.

I've played the e6 and I don't remember anything special about it, but I'll try it again after this glowing review.

If you don't mind the extra $$ the Bridgestine B-330RX is a badass ball. It's the same price as the proV1 but is engineered for amateur swing speeds. My sorry hacker self can even spin 'em back on the greens.

I might have to try the B-330RX. The reason I posted this thread is because I would have never given Bridgestone a second look. That was some misguided thinking. I'm open to trying their balls now.

Archived