• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Harris

bleys

chris harris' entire family sits next to me at panthers games and always are wearing his jersey

i should offer a trade since i have two dwizzle jerseys

They sat behind me at the Bears game, and I think one other. Are we secretly neighbors and don't know it?

It's amazing how physical he can be at times since Harris is so focused on the fundamentals. I wouldn't be surprised if he went into coaching after his playing time is done. He preaches tackle first, then go for the fumble once you've secured the tackle. The video may make it seem like he just flies at guys and goes for the hard hit, but that's not the case. He takes it when it's given to him, but doesn't go looking for the hard hit. Very similar to Bob Sanders. Then you have guys like Polamalu who aren't really the hardest hitters - but he may have the best field awareness of any safety in recent memory.

Do you guys remember what we gave up for Harris? A fifth-round pick. Don't get me wrong, a 5th is valuable, but that was an incredible deal.

Archived