• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Harris

bleys

Add to list:

The Whole Dallas Cowboys Offense

Ronnie Brown

TO

DeSean Jackson

Westbrook

bahh...i forgot about TO! yeah. he's on the list.

the others are ok. he'll break westy and desean will crumble.

i have ronnie in my dynasty league, though. i need him for the whole season. :o

Man, I want a Chris Harris jersey sooooooooooo bad. Black one, if anybody is asking. :D

At BoA I watch him, he's my favorite defensive player. I love the way he plays, what he brings to the game. We need that intensity on the entire defense all the time.

Oh yeah! Meeks should love Harris. :)

Man, I want a Chris Harris jersey sooooooooooo bad. Black one, if anybody is asking. :D

At BoA I watch him, he's my favorite defensive player. I love the way he plays, what he brings to the game. We need that intensity on the entire defense all the time.

Oh yeah! Meeks should love Harris. :)

:reddevil: I have one...black...yessss...he's the man!!! I look forward to Jacobs being knocked back on his ass AGAIN....

my father in-law works for a company that installs home theatre systems. he actually did a theatre for Chris Harris, on the last day of the job he went to finish a few small things and i actually rode with him and got to meet Chris. he is prob one of the nicest guys I've ever met and extremely humble, as we were leaving he actually reached in a box sitting in his living room, pulled out two jerseys and autographed them both for us. so I'm deff a HUGE Chris Harris fan

I think Harris is the most underrated panther. He brings leadership and toughness to our defense that is probably only equaled by Beason, yet you really never hear of him. His forced fumbles came down some last year from the year before, but hopefully that will return with Meek's swarming defensive style.

Yes I would say he won at least one game for us last year. Those Fumbles turn the tide . . . .

Archived