• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Harris

bleys

To borrow Ed Bell's post in a DWill thread.. I didn't want to hijack the thread but had to post on this....

It's an old article from last year, but it has some relevant material for this thread and makes some good points:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-probowlsnubs121608&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

One line from the article stood out, and it had nothing to do with Williams. It was actually a quote about Brandon Jacobs:

That made me remember Chris Harris' hit in the Meadowlands (after the article was written). Somebody please post that clip again. I'd be willing to wager that Jacobs remembers it as a real eye opener, if not one of the best hits he's ever taken from a safety.

This is one thing that gets me ranting every time... Harris is a beast and has made some HUUUUUGE hits this past year and all you hear are crickets. Amazing....

I'd venture to say he's got more highlights than anyone last year. (decide on your own if that means he's the hardest hitting...)

Can someone find Jacobs hit on Landry and Harris hit on Jacobs? If at the least, this is a tribute to Harris being a badass.....

Matter of fact, post any videos of a hit from Harris... Would love to see the one with him knocking that Guard on his ass (back to back)..

I'll be as bold to say Landry doesn't have poo on Harris as hardest hitting... =P

he's going to be unleashed again this year. dude is going to be able to be free to do what he does best. what meeks wants from the defense is what comes to him naturally. dude is going to be huge this year.

my chris harris hit wish list....

larry fitzgerald

michael turner

brandon jacobs

derrick ward

reggie bush

randy moss

ADP

marion barber

felix jones

beanie wells

he's going to be unleashed again this year. dude is going to be able to be free to do what he does best. what meeks wants from the defense is what comes to him naturally. dude is going to be huge this year.

larry fitzgerald

michael turner

brandon jacobs

derrick ward

reggie bush

randy moss

ADP

marion barber

felix jones

beanie wells

There's an idea before every game. :cool:

I remember that hit on Jacobs well. I don't watch every Giants game, so maybe this has happened before, but that's the only time I've seen Jacobs get knocked on his ass.
fixed. that doesn't happen the dude is a hoss.

I think Harris is the most underrated panther. He brings leadership and toughness to our defense that is probably only equaled by Beason, yet you really never hear of him. His forced fumbles came down some last year from the year before, but hopefully that will return with Meek's swarming defensive style.

larry fitzgerald

michael turner

brandon jacobs

derrick ward

reggie bush

randy moss

ADP

marion barber

felix jones

beanie wells

Add to list: