• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen....

Cyclonus

Finally got around to watching it on IMAX (after watching the 1st one on DVD the day before). Reminded me of my experience with Terminator Salvatation. Both had cardboard characters, a shimsham plot, lots of noise and explosions for the sake of it, and I couldn't wait for the damn thing to be over.

I suppose what shinner said was true to some extent:

Any dumbass can load a movie full of 2 hours of stunts, action & cgi without following a story. Might as well be a cartoon...and I can get that poo nonstop on TV for free (well, not free technically since I send DirecTV a check each month), but you know what I mean.

In the end, this is why bad movies are made...too many people come out saying a shoddy job was awesome.

I say "To some extent" because I liked "Live Free or Die Hard" and that was no Godfather movie either but at least it felt like a fun adventure.

I don't think anyone expected Jar Jar Twins.
In terms that the Twins were annoying, stupid, had a ridiculous accent, out of place especially in more serious scenes, and I wanted them to meet an unhappy ending, yes, that would be a fair comparison.

:lol:

I suppose what shinner said was true to some extent:

I say "To some extent" because I liked "Live Free or Die Hard" and that was no Godfather movie either but at least it felt like a fun adventure.

Now....imagine Willis and the dork from the Apple commercials get on the subway in downtown DC to take a trip to the suburbs to see Kevin Smith and when they get out of the subway station, they're standing in the Arizona desert.

Wha? something wrong with that? :)

Now....imagine Willis and the dork from the Apple commercials get on the subway in downtown DC to take a trip to the suburbs to see Kevin Smith and when they get out of the subway station, they're standing in the Arizona desert.

Wha? something wrong with that? :)

When's the movie coming out? Just as long Michael Bay's not involved, I'm sold! :lol:

Well I ended up having to see this movie tonight, took the g/fs son. What a piece of total crap.

It's safe to say it's the most expensive turd ever shat.

It was absolutely terrible. It was boring, the plot was stupid but kept getting explained, the "comedy" robots dialog was indeed written by the KKK, and Megan Fox, while kind of attractive, was just as annoying as good looking.

I am a big Shia fan from his Disney Channel days and I am glad he's a big star now, but this thing has no chance of being saved by a dumb grin or impeccably timed smarmy remark.

How can anyone watch 2 soulless computer generated robots fight each other and become emotionally involved?

And that ending with the narration....I thought this movie would never end

Well I ended up having to see this movie tonight, took the g/fs son. What a piece of total crap.

It was absolutely terrible. It was boring, the plot was stupid but kept getting explained, the "comedy" robots dialog was indeed written by the KKK, and Megan Fox, while kind of attractive, was just as annoying as good looking.

I am a big Shia fan from his Disney Channel days and I am glad he's a big star now, but this thing has no chance of being saved by a dumb grin or impeccably timed smarmy remark.

How can anyone watch 2 soulless computer generated robots fight each other and become emotionally involved?

Don't say we didn't warn you. :D

Here's where you lose all credibility. She's way hotter than both those skanks in your avatar.

• 3 months later...

I just watched it on DVD and I couldn't scan past enough crap. I wound up just going to the end and watched that. Still was too long and still sucked!! A total piece of poo, might be one of the few things we agree on....;)

Archived