• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen....

Cyclonus

Transformers will end being the worse rated film via the critics to be in the Top 10 ALL TIME.

It's gonna gross maybe 400 mil domestic alone. WOW

*maybe 350

Nothing new there. Wasn't Wild Wild West panned by the critics and is a top 10 grossing movie?

But they got that one right!

How can people expect deep cinematic meanings from a movie about giant, intergalactic robots and Megan Fox? I don't get what people were expecting when they saw that Michael Bay was making another Transformers movie.

I thoroughly enjoyed it for what it was. Big, loud, flashy, Megan Foxy, GM branded movie with Optimus Freaking Prime! I totally got what I wanted out of it which was a lot of fun for 2.5 hours. If I want something artistic and interesting...well...I'll read a book! =)

PG- Sheena, Sixteen Candles off the top of my head.

where was the nuditity in 16 candles? but as has been said, PG movies used to have a fair amount of boobs in em. I woulda swore that movie "mischief" was originally rated PG (or PG13) but looked it up on IMDB and they say it was an R. All kinds of Kelly Preston nekkedness in that one.

Doc Hollywood was PG-13 but I get what you are saying....They should have had Megan Fox topless in it

On this, I believe there will be universal acceptance :)

How can people expect deep cinematic meanings from a movie about giant, intergalactic robots and Megan Fox?

Who said anything about "deep cinematic meanings"? All people have pointed out is the lack of logic within the story. That's not expecting much...but maybe it is since all people really want to see is tons of poo blowing up and CGI out the wazoo. Who needs to make even the simplest amount of sense? At least with movies like Star Wars (and the lesser Trek) they can claim their stories happen on fictional planets...throwing a fictional character into a real world situation doesn't mean you can just do away with common sense and expect no one to notice.

No, I (or the people that have slammed it on the net) were expecting the Godfather...but don't expect people to not notice huge plot holes and a long list of poo that makes absolutely no sense. It's sloppy movie-making. Ahh screw it, just give me more CGI monsters blowin' poo up!

btw- saw Transformers today. I liked it. For knowing what it was and was about it I thought it delivered.

Little funnier than I thought. They could have edited out 20 mins or so and you would have never noticed.

Archived