• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen....

Cyclonus

Megan Fox is an idiot. She was quoted saying:

Which the director obviously got pissed at. Great way to start your career by downplaying the movie that made you a star. Even being true you don't have to say it publicly, dumbass. She'll be an afterthought 5 years down the road even though she's smoking.

Good that means she will be naked sooner rather than later

A guy I know that is a file school grad, cuts trailers in Hollywood....and is such a bad judge of filmmaking that he liked Star Trek V thought it blew.

All my friends that have better taste in movies hated it too.

Friends with kids to pacify for a couple of hours loved it, so I guess you could say this movie is cinematic benadryl.

this movie is just a fun movie.......I could have done without all the unnecessary language and sexual things, but other than that I did not go into the movie expecting the next Godfather in regards to acting or story lines. I went into the movie thinking this was one of my favorite cartoons and now they have brought them to life on the big screen.

this movie is just a fun movie.......I could have done without all the unnecessary language and sexual things, but other than that I did not go into the movie expecting the next Godfather in regards to acting or story lines.

I wasn't either but that's no excuse for plot holes you could drive a....well, Optimus Prime through. :)

Any dumbass can load a movie full of 2 hours of stunts, action & cgi without following a story. Might as well be a cartoon...and I can get that poo nonstop on TV for free (well, not free technically since I send DirecTV a check each month), but you know what I mean.

In the end, this is why bad movies are made...too many people come out saying a shoddy job was awesome.

(my 11 year old son thought it was the best thing he'd ever seen...my wife thought it was great as well...for that I was happy...otherwise it was $40 down the drain).

Wow...what a pooty analogy.

Sounds like you wouldn't give a bad review to a steakhouse that gave you a flank steak even though you ordered a porterhouse. I mean, what's the big deal.

don't blame me, i stole it from someone else. i haven't seen the movie because the first one was the biggest piece of crap i've ever seen.

Archived