• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen....

Cyclonus

for those who saw it...do you find the twins racist?

Yeah definitely, they might have gone a little too far with that haha. This movie was definitely a bit more racy than the first one.

Wow.... REALLY.... :mad:

See, I watched the movie an thought nothing of it, didnt even dawn on me. I guess I dont think in a racial mind....

I just thought they were funny goofy robots.....

i didnt like the sexual humor.

I want to take my son to go see it without him asking me why girls butts are showing and the robot is humping everything...

Other than that, I loved it.

Its just sad that they cater to the "teenage" crowd when I know my son (7) will want to watch it...

I want to take my son to go see it without him asking me why girls butts are showing and the robot is humping everything...

Its just sad that they cater to the "teenage" crowd when I know my son (7) will want to watch it...

Yeah, I don't mind my kids seeing an aircraft carrier blown up with bodies sinking, endless rounds of bullets being shot, and non stop violence for two and a half hours, but hell if I am going to let them see a dog hump a leg or pretty women. What is this, Europe?

Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action violence, language, some crude and sexual material, and brief drug material.

how about instead of asking everyone else to suit your 7 year old, you actually take some responsibility and research the movie before you take him?

the world is not there to cater to you.

uh oh... :lol: (spoilers)

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/smg-transformers-10-questions.html

these are the ones that i was wondering about myself:

1. In "Transformers," there was this giant battle in the middle of downtown Los Angeles -- excuse me, Mission City -- that was witnessed by thousands of people at the very least. But somehow the government was able to cover up the whole thing, and now the existence of alien robots is just an internet rumor? How did they do it? Pay off everyone who was there and quickly fix millions of dollars in damage? Also, didn't Keller (Jon Voight) go on TV and tell everyone we were being attacked by "a technological civilization far superior to our own"? How did they spin that?

7. Sam, Mikaela, and Simmons (John Turturro) go to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington D.C. to find Jetfire. Then they walk out the back onto a wide open field with old planes and mountains in the distance. When did the National Mall start to look so much like to Tucson, AZ (where they really filmed that scene)?

those, and how come bumblebee couldn't talk again. didnt they fix that?

Bawhahahahaha.....better yet....Sam's roommate at college referred to the transformers battle in movie 1 as happening in "L.A."....so why the "mission city" bs?

1. In "Transformers," there was this giant battle in the middle of downtown Los Angeles -- excuse me, Mission City -- that was witnessed by thousands of people at the very least. But somehow the government was able to cover up the whole thing, and now the existence of alien robots is just an internet rumor? How did they do it? Pay off everyone who was there and quickly fix millions of dollars in damage? Also, didn't Keller (Jon Voight) go on TV and tell everyone we were being attacked by "a technological civilization far superior to our own"? How did they spin that?

Archived