• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen....

Cyclonus

I never watched the show..I never owned any of the toys..but I freakin' LOVED the first one...I cried when I thought Bumblebee was going to die...yes, I know it's a car...But it was sad...bite me

You're not the only one who cried. I did! The boys with me did too, I swear, but tried to hide it. I really did cry when Jazz died. Really. 2.gif

I've found that generally if the critics don't like it, I do.

It's always been that I thoroughly enjoyed any movie that critics panned. Started with Annie Hall.

You're not the only one who cried. I did! The boys with me did too, I swear, but tried to hide it. I really did cry when Jazz died. Really. 2.gif

It's always been that I thoroughly enjoyed any movie that critics panned. Started with Annie Hall.

Whaa?? Annie Hall was loved by critics, won the Best Picture that year.

Which was a travesty, Star Wars should've won.

And Annie Hall was crap.

I've had this discussion repeatedly over the past day and a half. And I say no. They are not racist. I think their characters poke fun at the young, over the top hip-hop kids (black, white, whatever).

political correctness is killing this world.

let's try not to bring it on this forum too shall we?

So what if it made some jabs at black people?

How may times have you flipped on the tube to find Chris Rock picking on white people?

is it a big deal?

No.

Grow up.

Whaa?? Annie Hall was loved by critics, won the Best Picture that year.

I was living in Buffalo then, the critics did not like it at all, didn't think Allen should've strayed from comedy, that Keaton couldn't act, etc. No, just because it later wins an oscar, doesn't mean the "critics" liked it when it came out. It was panned.

And Annie Hall was crap.

See what I mean!! Critics didn't like it.

;)

I have to say that I really enjoyed the first movie. Saw it twice in the theaters. I own it on Blu-ray. That being said, this was the biggest pile of crap I've watched in a while. The dialogue felt like it was written by 9 year olds. I know the first movie wasn't Shakespeare, but give some a break. I can't believe this script was written by the same people who wrote the script for the new Star Trek movie. I'll give it 2 out of 5 stars just for the amount of screen time for Megan Fox and for some good special effects. However this movie was a full out disasster. I read some of the reviews before seeing it. So, I didn't have high expectations. I felt that most of the reviewers were right on with their criticism.

political correctness is killing this world.

let's try not to bring it on this forum too shall we?

So what if it made some jabs at black people?

How may times have you flipped on the tube to find Chris Rock picking on white people?

is it a big deal?

No.

Grow up.

Did you miss the part where I said I didn't believe it was racist? Or did you just jump up on your soapbox without really reading? I'm guessing the latter.

When you become a moderator you can tell me what to "not bring" to this forum. Until then.... go get bent!

Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun

Oscar ? No

But REALLY damn fun to watch.

Spoiler question below.

Why not just fired the fuging railgun at them bitches when they were on top of the pyramid, could have saved alot of trouble.

Why not just fired the fuging railgun at them bitches when they were on top of the pyramid, could have saved alot of trouble.

Pyramid's are Egypt's national treasure. They wouldn't allow it, not even to save the world. I'm still shocked that they let it happen in Independence Day. :eek:

j/k! :D

Pyramid's are Egypt's national treasure. They wouldn't allow it, not even to save the world. I'm still shocked that they let it happen in Independence Day. :eek:

j/k! :D

Well they seem pretty damn accurate with those things.

and LOL @ the jordanians, a lot of help they were.

I was living in Buffalo then, the critics did not like it at all, didn't think Allen should've strayed from comedy, that Keaton couldn't act, etc. No, just because it later wins an oscar, doesn't mean the "critics" liked it when it came out. It was panned.

See what I mean!! Critics didn't like it.

;)

I stopped reading there and just feel bad for you having to live there.

Archived