• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen....

Cyclonus

I saw it last night at the midnight release, it was good but not as good as the first, a few of the Transformers cussing I thought took a little too much away from the film, and one guy who is a new character, who was supposed to be some sort of comic relief who was originally funny by the end of the movie turned out to be so painful that if they edited him out of the picture all together it would be a much better movie.

The first one was just more straight forward, and more well thought out, this one seemed to be more jumbled and even without direction at times, and more gimmicky then the first which I thought was a excellent movie.

overall I'd give it a 9 but the first one was a 10.

I saw it last night. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. If you are a fan boy there are moments in the movie you will love. Soundwave is voiced by the same person as the original, and he has the smaller tiger like robot he projects out of him.(much like the tapes he had that transformed in the original) I was always a big fan of Soundwave and Starscream. Starscream and Megatron argue and fight a lot, Starscream sounds more like the original character in this move. The Decepticons have much more personality.

Something was just missing that the first one had. This one was on a much bigger scale. The plot had them all over the world witch is cool, but it made everything a little too scattered. The Twins were very annoying. They were the Autobots with the most screen time, and Bumble Bee seemed to take a back seat to them, and he was a much better character. Devastator (the Constucticons combined into a giant robot) was a little disappointing. I think he was just thrown in there for the coolness factor. I think overall it was a little too big. 2 1/2 hours of fighting robots is a little much I think. Dont get me wrong I loved it. I just did not love it as much as the first one.

Bigger, but not better than the first.

for those who saw it...do you find the twins racist?

I've had this discussion repeatedly over the past day and a half. And I say no. They are not racist. I think their characters poke fun at the young, over the top hip-hop kids (black, white, whatever).

Saw this this morning at 11 and thought it was damn good. It's a good movie to just go in and ENJOY, not a movie to go in and critique the plot and look for a deeper movie. I wish Bumblebee got more screen time but overall I'm satisfied. I just wish there wasn't so much spinning with the camera, that got old.

Archived