• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen....

Cyclonus

Yeah, we watched this last weekend... not nearly as good as the first and I still don't understand why they do all the gratuitous sexuality and cursing in a movie that kids would otherwise love, but I won't let mine watch it...

they try to make it funny but they do not realize that its stupid. Transformers is a scifi badass concept and they try to put innuendos and bullshit in it instead. I still watched it a gazillion times but I wasnt impressed.

You've seen Star Wars right?

And for that matter Star Trek?

How about Alien: Resurrection?

Or Terminator 3?

I just dont get the Micheal Bay hate. I don't hate on Subway when their sandwiches are low quality meats & cheeses on mediocre bread. I mean I did go to Subway and I got just what I expected so why be pissed that it wasnt better? If you go to a Bay movie expecting to see anything other than a shallow story with big plot holes and an assload of special effects then I think maybe you should be mad at yourself.

That's funny, I was going to mention the Alien franchise. Alien 3 was possibly the biggest dropoff in quality between a movie and its sequel that didn't go straight to video. And it's been downhill from there.

Aliens is epic and one of my all time favorite movies. Alien 3, I could wipe my ass with the film, screen it again and no one would know the difference.

I still don't understand why they do all the gratuitous sexuality and cursing in a movie that kids would otherwise love, but I won't let mine watch it...

I couldn't agree more. I and my son had such a great experience watching the first movie in the theater, but this one I won't let him watch because of exactly the points you're making, which is a shame because I know he wants to see it... though, I'm sure his bitch mother has already let him see it. I won't.

Just watched it thought it was better than the first one. Mainly because it had more dialogue between the robots. But with that said still dont like the way they transform and the plots sucks. Starscream I could barely understand and to make Bumblebee unable to speak normal is stupid. Soundwave was cool the way they did him. But next one they need less human interaction and more Transformers.

Archived