• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smash and Dash NO MORE!!!

CBDellinger & 5158Poundin you've both clearly demonstrated you don't understand why the Panthers are such a great team and organization.

RESPECT for the Team, Respect for each other. No individual is greater than the team. It is obvious to most here that Johnson broke the trust of his team and hurt the team's chemistry. Put himself above the team.

The nickname is not the point, blindsiding his team mate is the what he did wrong.

You're right... I dont understand anything about the Panthers organization...

:rolls eyes::

CHRIS JOHNSON A DREAM???

The days of “Smash and Dash” are over, at least in Nashville.

QUESTIONS!!!

Would you consider calling J-Stew and D-Will Smash and Dash again???

What do you think of Chris Johnson's cocky attitude on leaving Smash(White) out there to dry.

I like Double Trouble. Smash and Dash will always be tagged to Johnson and White no matter if D Will and Stewart take it.

I see in the very foreseeable future that We might have to add a #3 with either Goodson or Fiammatti.

Sadly as an ECU fan I am not impressed with Johnson and his comments to White. I think Stewart and D'Will have the team concept down a little bit more than Johnson. I can see where it might split the locker room. Our guys, at least I hope so, realize that having each other around extends both of their careers.

I like Chris Johnson and he was the steal of the draft but damn. League MVP does not contain the work "I".

Go Panthers

These dudes clowns man

I was actually refering to white and johnson, i don't really think this is a big deal. They are just having fun with the press.

:lol: y'all are right! They put this out there to see if the Panther fan base would jump on the name (SnD)!!! Good thing we settled on Double Trouble, since that was the nickname DWill and JStew came up with. That is usually how nicknames happen, ya know, friend's joking around come up with a nickname...

Not fans on a MB.......just saying.

If you're talking about CB and me, then yes it's purely a joke. We've known each other for probably 6 years or more on-line, so yes, we know what's up...

Nah...I know you two are tight...I was speaking to Lendale and CJ. I really don't think they take it that seriously either.

Quasi per your statement "CBDellinger & 5158Poundin you've both clearly demonstrated you don't understand why the Panthers are such a great team and organization. "

If thinking that it's NO BIG DEAL if a player does NOT want a moniker or nickname or being OPEN about it translates I don't understand what makes the Panthers a great team, you are making assumptions just because we're on teh interwebz. I am not reading into this at all, drama for drama's sake and that's diva-like to me to make this out as being a slap or bash at Lendale.

I don't view it as calling Lendale out OR as an insult. I honestly don't try to read into what I see in print because it's often taken out of context.

Archived