• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smash and Dash NO MORE!!!

I don't think it's cocky for CJ to want to be known on his own merits. It's just a publicity thing to have a catchy nickname, who cares?

The whole nickname thing isn't what's important anyway...it's that they play as a team. I could care less if Stewart and Williams have nicknames or don't. I just want them to BRING their A game every game and leave the league in the dust.

Originally Posted by CBDellinger

On the list of things I could give a f^ck less about... this is pretty high up there...

CBDellinger & 5158Poundin you've both clearly demonstrated you don't understand why the Panthers are such a great team and organization.

RESPECT for the Team, Respect for each other. No individual is greater than the team. It is obvious to most here that Johnson broke the trust of his team and hurt the team's chemistry. Put himself above the team.

The nickname is not the point, blindsiding his team mate is the what he did wrong.

All I have to say is, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Who is Lendale going to ride on the back into the endzone with?

Johnson in this situation is somewhat right... Lendale didn't do poo but come out in the spotlight and try to act like "they" were great, when it was all Johnson doing the work.

"Smash" had horrible stats as a veteran (compared to his counter part) and comes out talking trash to DWill and Stewart?

all I have to say is..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

If this were a Panther player, I'd say different. This is a truly homer moment for me. But... If you think you can sit here and call Johnson's move all about the spotlight and not being a "team player", then so be it... But White was such an attention ***** this year over a fuggin' nickname. He was riding on the back of Johnson, and I don't blame "dash" for taking this stance.

Yanno, I had a friend once and we both did great in sales. We pushed each other and it worked. But this guy had an ego the size of Mount Rushmore and every time a convo came up, he would brag and make me look like a douchebag by just being associated with him. Moral of the story is, I cut ties and don't blame Johnson for it either. (then again, I don't know poo on the inside of this, but the moral of the story still counts. =P)

To sum this up, let me just post this. I'm not sayin anything, I'm just sayin... =P

“You know the little brother who always falls off his bike, and the big brother comes in and shows you how to ride it? Eventually the little brother learns how to ride it, but that one time they slip up and bust their head and they forget what big brother taught him,’’ White said. “We’re going to have to go back in the lab and figure things out and then we’ll definitely be hearing an apology out of my younger brother. … But I guess it’s now ‘Smash and I’m Going to Whoop His … ’ We’ll talk.’

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Archived