• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phills vs Rays...the rematch

jkeough

I don't have the MLB package on the internet this year and have been staying out of the bars so I don't get to see many Phil's games unless they are on regular TV. Spend alot of time watching the MLB channel and love the live look ins that they do. They do a great job covering the games. Wonder if anyone is showing this series on regular TV?

fug that guy....you guys can have him back

It really pissed me off trying to argue with all the Philly fans who were so mad about them letting Pat walk and then they got even more upset when they signed Ibanez because no one really knew who he was because he played in Seattle. It was such a good move but people were to blind to see what a great move that really was. Sometimes I hate Philly fans. :)

both teams not doing great,but still should be a good series....hopefully there isnt a bunch of Phillie douches at the Trop

You still haven't told me what the score was yet.....:D

Saw some of the highlights (or lowlights in your case) and that place was full of Philly douche bags.

Blah, blah, blah...did you guys see Pitching Jesus blank the Yankers?

I did, (in between games of ping pong with my son and texting Jkeough about the Phillies/Rays game).

Hansen got robbed on that one strike 3 pitch to Jeter with men on. Right down the middle and he calls it a ball. Rookie vs. Jeter ump gives it to the veteran. At least it didn't hurt him.

Hansen still has a long way to go though....

I don't think the GMS triumvirate of pitching awesomeness every really did much mentoring.

People could learn by watching, but those dudes were all business on the field, and as soon as they could they would beat it to the golf course.

Swai I lurve them so much.

Just pitch, save the drama, do your work, leave.

Archived