• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nickname for OLine

Matt Foley

They've been the Big Uglies ever since Scot dubbed em that a while ago... but if we're trying for a new one to fit the current team, I do kinda like Trouble Makers.

Double Trouble and the Trouble Makers... fits, ya know?

Just got done talking to them. Hope you are fast.

Been down here for a while now, and they haven't gotten hold of me yet :cool:

I mean, it's not like I'm that far away. And I'm not that hard to find. If it really bothered them, then it wouldn't take all that much effort to jusbjhvljhg mn yfguydf

Been down here for a while now, and they haven't gotten hold of me yet :cool:

I mean, it's not like I'm that far away. And I'm not that hard to find. If it really bothered them, then it wouldn't take all that much effort to jusbjhvljhg mn yfguydf

Heh heh heh.

I don't get it.

Well, as they say, every great running back (minus that guy in Detroit named Flanders...) sits behind a great OLine. So, in essence, an OLine can "make" a good running back into a terrific one. It worked for Denver for years...

So, it helps double trouble if the oline makes trouble (by blasting holes big enough for battleships into opposing DLines). Comprende mi compadre?

(BTW, If this was sarcasm, sorry, was not reading it as such and missed it). :cheers2:

Archived