• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USMNT Thread

CardiacCats

To be fair, there was a blatant handball on a Dempsey header (that was going into the net) that wasn't called, but yea the attack was putrid last night.  Sloppy passing, and giveaways in terrible positions put this game in doubt much longer than it should have been.  Had Honduras been able to finish chances last night we're probably not sitting here talking about an ugly win.  Still a win is a win, and when we're talking about USA Soccer I'll take it anyway I can get it....

We looked a lot better the last 25-30 mins... Zusi and Jozy are on fire. Really sloppy last night but we got the 1-0 win. I'm thrilled. What a great stretch its been for the USMNT. Even if Donovan does come back there's no way in hell he starts the way Zusi and Johnson have been playing

Havent lost at home in 12 yrs. Tie maybe though. I just want us to give mexico and costa rica some good old fashion poundings. Id be ok losing the last game to panama to knock one of them out.

i love our chances to beat Mexic0 at home, but I think at best we tie Costa Rica down there

Archived