• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams! "Who am I?"

Phoenaxe

when a man breaks 1500, leads the league in rushing TD's, and averages over 5 yds a carry with zero fumbles and does not make the probowl a crime has been committed. That crime and many others over the years is why the probowl is a bigger joke than the all-star game every summer.

I don't watch it. I don't care who makes it. I've watched jake Delhomme, who rarely does anything I would label impressive make it and watched DeWill get completely overlooked. There is no logic in that and that is why I deem the ProBowl less than worthless.

He'll hopefully get credit for the second half of last year next season. Coaches and players will know who he his this year. #34 will require a lot of film watching for them and they will repeatedly see this greatness we've known he possessed for 3yrs now. They'll wake up and if they don't they'll get run over!!!

Hidden

It's an old article from last year, but it has some relevant material for this thread and makes some good points:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-probowlsnubs121608&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

One line from the article stood out, and it had nothing to do with Williams. It was actually a quote about Brandon Jacobs:

That made me remember Chris Harris' hit in the Meadowlands (after the article was written). Somebody please post that clip again. I'd be willing to wager that Jacobs remembers it as a real eye opener, if not one of the best hits he's ever taken from a safety.

This is one thing that gets me ranting every time... Harris is a beast and has made some HUUUUUGE hits this past year and all you hear are crickets. Amazing....

I'd venture to say he's got more highlights than anyone last year. (decide on your own if that means he's the hardest hitting...)

when a man breaks 1500, leads the league in rushing TD's, and averages over 5 yds a carry with zero fumbles and does not make the probowl a crime has been committed. That crime and many others over the years is why the probowl is a bigger joke than the all-star game every summer.

I don't watch it. I don't care who makes it. I've watched jake Delhomme, who rarely does anything I would label impressive make it and watched DeWill get completely overlooked. There is no logic in that and that is why I deem the ProBowl less than worthless.

Truer words have never been spoken.... Especially the 1st paragraph. Make your case why DWill didn't make the pro bowl, but you're wrong. lol

Archived