• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams! "Who am I?"

Phoenaxe

You really need to think before you talk

Actually he's right. Williams didn't start pouring it on until the second half of the season. He had a great year, but it was the last half that made it for him. He was under 4 yards a game in the first half, that doesn't get you into the probowl...

Actually he's right. Williams didn't start pouring it on until the second half of the season. He had a great year, but it was the last half that made it for him. He was under 4 yards a game in the first half, that doesn't get you into the probowl...

perhaps voting for the Pro Bowl should be pushed back then since there is a lot of season left. Not sure how logic would say the 1st half is more important than the 2nd..

---------------------

That article makes a damn good case for him being the best RB in the league last year... (or maybe I'm just a homer. =P)

perhaps voting for the Pro Bowl should be pushed back then since there is a lot of season left. Not sure how logic would say the 1st half is more important than the 2nd..

---------------------

That article makes a damn good case for him being the best RB in the league last year... (or maybe I'm just a homer. =P)

Absolutely, no question about it...

Archived