• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fiber optic service

N1kkadeemuz

Dear Nerdery,

I am PCSing to Charleston next week, and recently bought a house in Berkely County. The house came pre-wired for fiber optics galore. Ummm in Little Rock AR, they're still struggling with getting people out of dial-up. Did some looking around for prices, bundles that may include sattelite/tv service and so on. Help is much needed and directions to be pointed in.

Thank you that is all.

If you are using DirecTV, bundle with AT&T. I don't know who dishnet work bundles with. Depending on the part of Berkeley County depends on the cable company. Where I live it's Comcast, and I haven't heard to much good about them. Hopefully you will get Berkeley Electric Coop for power. They are fairly good.

If you are using DirecTV, bundle with AT&T. I don't know who dishnet work bundles with. Depending on the part of Berkeley County depends on the cable company. Where I live it's Comcast, and I haven't heard to much good about them. Hopefully you will get Berkeley Electric Coop for power. They are fairly good.

Hmmm I have att wireless now and dishnet (not bundled). It's called Felder Creek subdivision like 30 seconds off of I-26.

Archived