• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL TOP 10 DIVAS (Peppers #10)

pantherboss

The media didn't make him say what he did before the pro bowl, or during the pro bow, or the comments he made through Carey before and after being franchised. The press did overreact but I felt Peppers has handled this situation all wrong. I'm not in support of the article at all, I'm not sure if there is some confusion on that.

I'm with you on that, I just think that blaming Peppers for everything that's happened doesn't take. Let's remember he doesn't even like to talk to the press and I'm not sure that his words are what is what Carey relayed. I mean, the more I think about it, it looks like it's Carey who wanted out of Carolina, not Peppers, but of course he goes along with what Carey tells him to...

Peppers is no diva. He doesn't belong on that list.

Also, did anyone notice that someone in the comments section called Peppers a situational player? That's funny, considering Peppers is about as far from situational as a DE gets. He's a complete DE, who's almost never rotated out of the game.

Peppers is no diva. He doesn't belong on that list.

Also, did anyone notice that someone in the comments section called Peppers a situational player? That's funny, considering Peppers is about as far from situational as a DE gets. He's a complete DE, who's almost never rotated out of the game.

I think when the said situational they meant he picks the situation he puts forth effort.

I'm with you on that, I just think that blaming Peppers for everything that's happened doesn't take. Let's remember he doesn't even like to talk to the press and I'm not sure that his words are what is what Carey relayed. I mean, the more I think about it, it looks like it's Carey who wanted out of Carolina, not Peppers, but of course he goes along with what Carey tells him to...

I'll still hold Peppers responsible for the actions of any employees, and I agree that Carey was probably a driving force behind some of Peppers's actions. That doesn't dissolve any accountability on his part though.

I'll still hold Peppers responsible for the actions of any employees, and I agree that Carey was probably a driving force behind some of Peppers's actions. That doesn't dissolve any accountability on his part though.

Yes, that's easy to say and easy to agree with. But the world is not black and white, it's a thousand shades of gray. Peppers was too stupid to make it thru school, so Carey found a way to get him thru. He worships Carey, Carey runs that ship. not Peppers... To say that Peppers is responsible is not taking the full picture into account...

Just because you're the money train doesn't mean you're the engineer...

Yes, that's easy to say and easy to agree with. But the world is not black and white, it's a thousand shades of gray. Peppers was too stupid to make it thru school, so Carey found a way to get him thru. He worships Carey, Carey runs that ship. not Peppers... To say that Peppers is responsible is not taking the full picture into account...

Just because you're the money train doesn't mean you're the engineer...

I agree with you on that but I'm not as willing to overlook it.

I don't really have a problem with that list, Peppers included, honestly. Looks pretty accurate to me.

Peppers will have plenty of opportunity this season to prove that he doesn't belong on that list. Right now, I'd say he does. If he proves otherwise, it'll be a good thing for the team.

CRA is right. Peppers does not belong on this list. I do not have any problem what he is doing in spite of what it is doing to the Panthers. He and his agent/manager have weighed the options and projected a worst-case scenario that they obviously felt had to be avoided. Wrong or right their actions and the perceived reasons behind them are plausible in the situation.

There are too many people on here who have been on the rag about this situation and have blamed Peppers for all this when he has done NOTHING wrong. And not one of you have ever presented anything close to proving that the tender SHOULD already be signed and that signing would be in Pep's favor. Stop getting so emotional about this and let it play out. You people wanted him tagged and you got it. Now deal with it.

The problem is that you can't. Now that you see that was possibly a mistake you are making a bigger fool out of yourselves expecting something to happen that is just not logical. And since THAT isn't happening you are all attacking his character and calling him a diva..??...to do that is pure lunacy.

...never in history has there been a bigger collection of illogical and unrealistic children than on this site since the draft ended.

Well with the off season he really deserves the spot but I would not say he has been a diva any other year.

he hasn't been a diva this offseason......just b/c you disagree with him or are hurt b/c he basically said he would rather move on....that also doesn't make him a diva. That is a career preference for Peppers and nothing more. imo He has said almost nothing, has hardly been seen, and has never actually said a single negative about Carolina........he is a lot of things but diva ain't one of them.

Archived