• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL TOP 10 DIVAS (Peppers #10)

pantherboss

Pep doesn't belong on that kind of list.......

you can question his effort but that doesn't make him a diva. He keeps his mouth shut, is quiet, hates attention, and has been a good teammates........and that doesn't make him a diva. Speaking out one time that you would like a new job after your contract is up isn't diva like either.

Pep doesn't belong on that kind of list.......

you can question his effort but that doesn't make him a diva. He keeps his mouth shut, is quiet, hates attention, and has been a good teammates........and that doesn't make him a diva. Speaking out one time that you would like a new job after your contract is up isn't diva like either.

I'll agree with that.

Congratulations Peppers, you've earned it.

yeah, what a jerk. He has been such a diva with his constant talk in the media and his complaining all last season......oh wait, he didn't do any of that. Peppers worked for Carolina and fulfilled his obligation.....he has EVERY right to want to leave if he wants. He doesn't deserve to be accused as a diva or troublemaker.

Name one elite player in recent years that wanted out and made less noise about it?

how would you argue he made less noise. Peppers has spoken to the media or through his agent how many times about it?

After being franchised Allen just put in a formal trade request. Peppers was in the media all the way up to the Pro Bowl saying he wanted out and continued until a few weeks before the draft. I'm not saying Peppers is a diva but he's going about this the wrong way.

After being franchised Allen just put in a formal trade request. Peppers was in the media all the way up to the Pro Bowl saying he wanted out and continued until a few weeks before the draft. I'm not saying Peppers is a diva but he's going about this the wrong way.

Not my fight at all and no offense meant, but how can Peppers be at fault for the media making a fuss? He held one press conference, his agent who he follows like a blind puppy spoke a couple of times and the press went nuts. If you're angry and felt he owed you something, well I can't help that, but he didn't make a scene, the press did...

Not my fight at all and no offense meant, but how can Peppers be at fault for the media making a fuss? He held one press conference, his agent who he follows like a blind puppy spoke a couple of times and the press went nuts. If you're angry and felt he owed you something, well I can't help that, but he didn't make a scene, the press did...

The media didn't make him say what he did before the pro bowl, or during the pro bow, or the comments he made through Carey before and after being franchised. The press did overreact but I felt Peppers has handled this situation all wrong. I'm not in support of the article at all, I'm not sure if there is some confusion on that.

Archived