• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banner for home games

No offense, but this banner doesn't do much for me. It isn't going to be seen real well due to the color and lack of contrast. The Charlotte skyline looks okay, but you said yourself it is hard to see. The point of banners is for them to be seen from a distance. Also, you may want to consider backing off your layer styles. Again, it may look cool, but it really isn't that great for large format print.

I agree. It would look better if you drop the background and darken the lettering. You probably could leave the skyline. It might standout better against a solid white background.

I vote YES for these two!!!!!!

You've heard it before. You'll hear it again. That first one puts far too much focus on a negative. Shrink the font on the "Remember Arizona" and move it to the bottom. It might even be better to drop the red or possibly change to a red font.

Forget Arizona.

Fox only brought it up to motivate team to keep training on an individual basis until training camp starts.

I'll bet they will want it taken down if you include that.

Highlight to make corrections, sure, but dwelling on a negative is not a good motivational tactic. Direct attention to goals going forward, not errors of the past.

Archived