• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banner for home games

I like that Double Trouble banner.... but you want to have it at every home game, right? What if one of them gets injured? What if one of them has a down year? What if Goodson breaks out and ends up getting alot of the workload?

Not that I WANT that stuff to happen. Just saying, do you really want to hang that banner up all year if DWill is on IR, Stewart is struggling and Goodson is taking a large chunk of carries? Just something to think about.

I like that Double Trouble banner.... but you want to have it at every home game, right? What if one of them gets injured? What if one of them has a down year? What if Goodson breaks out and ends up getting alot of the workload?

Not that I WANT that stuff to happen. Just saying, do you really want to hang that banner up all year if DWill is on IR, Stewart is struggling and Goodson is taking a large chunk of carries? Just something to think about.

Well what other banner would you want for the home games?

Well what other banner would you want for the home games?

isn01.jpg

I think this is something we could use for TC and throughout the season. The Queen city idea in the OP was a good idea too. Of course, I wouldn't mind having two banners, one more as a global "rallying cry" and one for Double Trouble. Just bringing up that you never know what's going to happen with injuries and such, so the Double Trouble thing might not work.

isn01.jpg

I think this is something we could use for TC and throughout the season. The Queen city idea in the OP was a good idea too. Of course, I wouldn't mind having two banners, one more as a global "rallying cry" and one for Double Trouble. Just bringing up that you never know what's going to happen with injuries and such, so the Double Trouble thing might not work.

So what happens if the team is sucking and there record is like 2-6 or 4-8 or something like that, would you still want a banner about the super bowl?

I considered that, but unless a team is completely dismal it's very rare that they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs even by week 15. Week 16 is on the road, so realistically our season finale vs NO at home is about the only home game that it has a chance of being worthless. And that's IF we are already eliminated from the playoffs before the game starts.

isn01.jpg

No offense, but this banner doesn't do much for me. It isn't going to be seen real well due to the color and lack of contrast. The Charlotte skyline looks okay, but you said yourself it is hard to see. The point of banners is for them to be seen from a distance. Also, you may want to consider backing off your layer styles. Again, it may look cool, but it really isn't that great for large format print.

I agree but those things can be fixed. I was planning on moving the skyline down more towards the bottom, and changing the colors on it to make it stand out more. Also planned on redoing the words to make them stand out and move everything around so it isn't so layered and busy looking. I wanted to see what people had to say about the actual idea before I went ahead with all that though.

where are we at with this folks- we need to make a decision.

I like the two above. the double trouble banner can be a TD counter for the games. the other one a Training Camp Banner.

VOTE--- AND WE NEED SOME MONEY if you want to help. If not me and P55 get to pick the banner :D

Archived