• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banner for home games

This is what YOU said...

"come up with something better. IF YOU CAN- I will leave the banner Idea alone and give my money to you. "

"lets find something all fans can get behind"

So.... are you full of sh-t or not?

aRE YOU HERE TO CAUSE TROUBLE or to help?

This has been going on for a while now.

Start a poll- get ideas and have a vote, HELP and what you will say will matter.

But unless your willing to support the ideas, put some money up or do some leg work then STFU

Based on what? Your SOLE opinion?????? Like I said, let's get together peoples ideas and VOTE.

So far the ideas are based on what has been brought forth.

the TC banner is mine and P55's, ironic because we are the only 2 throwing $$$ up as of right now.

Itsnotgonnabealright likes the double trouble banner, and he too is putting money/resources forward.

That's fine, I don't mind helping. But this thread has only been open for ONE day, there's plenty of time before TC. I'd like to see a few more ideas first. I'm working on a banner now, will post it shortly.

Good.

We can have all the banners designed and then see how much money we can come up with to support them. At that point we will know our budget and how many to vote for.

RememberArizona2.jpg

This is one Phidelt designed from my suggestion. tHE FINAL one will have "keep" above the left line and "pounding" on the line on the right side of the Panthers logo.

Also, it will have "John Fox" underneath the "A" at the end of Arizona to remind folks that its Fox's quote.

This banner is for TC and would be given to the Panthers at the end of camp to do what they wish with.

Archived