• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banner for home games

I sell them for a living...lol....

I assure you I can get you a good rate...:D

Where were you at last year for the logo "billboard" drive lol lol :mad2:

Naaa... Great rate or not, I just dont think folks here are dedicated enough to make something like that happen.

No offense, but we cant even agree on a banner, how the hell could we agree on a billboard where A LOT of folks would have to pitch in some $$$$$$$$

Thanks for the offer though!

OK- So as of right now, I think we have decided on TWO banners.

The "remember arizona- road to SB 44 starts here" banner (FOR TRAINING CAMP)

AND A

"Double Trouble" banner (for games) we should make it so we can have a TD counter for it, so when its at the game they can update the banner with the total seasons TD's for our 2 bad ass RB's!!!!

We are going to need some $$$$$$$$$$ and some folks willing to get it to the game on the front row ("hmm hmm COnnie ;) )

Also- phidelt649 has stepped up and offered his services to build the banner/s

I will work with him on price, yes folks it cost $$$$$ everything is not free.

So far me and P55 have some cash down- who else is willing to pony up and support your team???

If anything you know the banners will make it on TV/Newspaper- so you can feel all warm and fuzzy when you read about it or see it on TV...

OK- So as of right now, I think we have decided on TWO banners.

The "remember arizona- road to SB 44 starts here" banner (FOR TRAINING CAMP)

AND A

"Double Trouble" banner (for games) we should make it so we can have a TD counter for it, so when its at the game they can update the banner with the total seasons TD's for our 2 bad ass RB's!!!!

We are going to need some $$$$$$$$$$ and some folks willing to get it to the game on the front row ("hmm hmm COnnie ;) )

Just go ahead make it a "Triple Threat" banner. Goodson is going to be a factor this year plenty of times. Or maybe throw in Hoover and Fiametta. A "Quintuple Quandry";)

Seriously though, a big ten foot banner keeping track of their TD's would be pretty sweet. A picture of each with a couple of magnetic panels next to em. Every time they score, change the number.

pANTHER Banner policy;

BANNER POLICY

Purpose

To allow stadium patrons to express their support of teams and/or players by displaying banners within the stadium.

Scope

This policy applies to all patrons without regard to their team preference. Stadium Operations Staff and Game Day employees are prohibited from displaying banners. All banners must comply with NFL guidelines.

Policy

Banners must be football related, contain no commercial messages or logos or political endorsements. Banners should contain no offensive or obscene language. Banners which contain graphic depictions must be in good taste and contain no depictions that would offend or embarrass other patrons. In general, banners should be in good taste. Stadium Management reserves the right to remove any and all banners not in compliance with stadium policy or which, in their sole judgment, may be offensive to others. Stadium Management reserves the right to approve all banners. In addition, Stadium Management reserves the right to prohibit the displaying of banners due to lack of available space, banner size, materials or message content. Patrons will not be permitted to display more than one banner.

Stadium Management also reserves the right to determine where a banner may be displayed and to move a banner from an area where it is being displayed to another area. Patrons may not always be able to display their banner in their seating area due to a lack of available space.

Hand held signs or banners in the stands must comply with the rules governing message content and may not be affixed to metal rods, wooden posts or any other material that could cause injury to other patrons. Fans displaying signs or banners should not obstruct the view of other patrons.

Stadium Management reserves the right to confiscate banners and/or signs that are not in compliance with this policy or which obstruct the view of others.

Banners may be displayed in the following areas:

On the field wall surrounding the playing surface. No banners may be displayed directly behind the goal posts or over any graphics on the end zone pads or sideline walls.

On the railing in front of the club seating areas and upper end zone sections.

On the railing in front of the seating section in the upper bowl. Please see the exceptions listed below.

On the wall behind the seating sections around the rim of the upper bowl.

No banner may be displayed on the outer rim of the upper deck or from suite windows due to the risk of injury to patrons seated in the lower bowl.

Dimensions, Materials and Mounting Instructions

All banners should be constructed of either vinyl, cloth or other lightweight materials.

Field Wall Surrounding the Playing Surface

Banners displayed on the field wall of the lower level must be no longer or wider than 10 feet and no higher than 5 feet. Banners should have grommets in each top corner and one located in the center. Banners must be affixed by twine or non-metallic ties or other non-metallic material. These specifications would allow the banner to be affixed to the anchor post for the field wall railings, which are 5 feet apart. Banners may not be taped or glued to surfaces surrounding the field walls.

http://www.panthers.com/stadium/policies-information/banner-policy.html

Ok- here is the e-mail I sent the Panthers;

To Whom it may concern,

My name is Joseph Cooper and I represent a group of Panther fans who are putting our resources and cash together to build a "Double Trouble" banner for the home games this season.

The idea for the banner is to have D. Williams on one side, Stewart on the other and a TD counter in the middle (or something to this effect- the design is in the works).

This e-mail is our official request to use the Panthers logo, players likeness, and any other images related to the NFL that we might need in our design. As stated, this is non-profit and only for a game banner.

The banner will be tasteful and sure to be a highlight for the fans and players alike!

Thank you for your time,

Joseph Cooper

Archived