• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banner for home games

I like the idea but I'm still not sold on the whole "Remember Arizona" thing. As a motivational thing during training camp I can see it being worth it, but during next season I would much rather focus the support on the road ahead instead of the road behind.

In any event, when I get to work tomorrow I'll talk to the screen printers we work with and see what kind of quote they'll give me. A 10'x5' shouldn't be too bad. And I'll also see what the graphics guy at my work can come up with. Cause if he can think of something that he can do there, then this won't cost a thing.

I like the idea but I'm still not sold on the whole "Remember Arizona" thing. As a motivational thing during training camp I can see it being worth it, but during next season I would much rather focus the support on the road ahead instead of the road behind.

In any event, when I get to work tomorrow I'll talk to the screen printers we work with and see what kind of quote they'll give me. A 10'x5' shouldn't be too bad. And I'll also see what the graphics guy at my work can come up with. Cause if he can think of something that he can do there, then this won't cost a thing.

I agree- maybe a game banner can be the double trouble banner, and the TC banner be the one about "remember arizona- the road starts here.....

If your gonna make a banner than make it about Double Trouble or really anything besides "Remember Arizona". Our coach Tom Coughlin gave an 18minute speech to our players at the end of mini camp telling them not to forget the let down of 2008, yet there is not one Giant fan rushing to make a banner about it.

We actually have only one banner at our home games. The guy has been hanging banners for years and the Cardinals have given him special permission since we moved to the new stadium to hang it at every game. The format (top of the banner) is the same, with a Cardinals head inside our state flag colors, but the message changes every week. He gets input from the posters on the Cardinals message boards for a slogan every week and then picks one. He has it laid out on the great lawn were everyone tailgates before the game, and fans go by and touch it for luck and then a Cardinals representive comes and gets it and has it hung in the end zone. It's become a fixture at all home games. My favorite was the one he hung at the last game in old Sun Devil Stadium that read "Thanks for the memories, Both of them"

It's become his trademark, maybe you can start a tradition like that one. Change the slogan every game and get feedback from this forum. It's allot of work however. He never misses a game.

Archived