• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banner for home games

Any other teams in the league we want to glorify? How about the Giants? That loss was pretty bad. Let's make a poster of panthers players sucking them off while we're at it.

how was that bad? We went into overtime tied 28-28- that was one hell of a game.

The Arizona game serves as a reminder of how fast all your hard work can come crashing down if you dont "remember" what your there for.

its just a banner calm down... lol lol

It sounds like you just don't have poo to do. You need to go find a hobby or something because this is a stupid idea. It's like you just want to make something for the sake of making something. We know already, it's a boring offseason. Get over it.

the panthers are one of my hobbies......

Why not do something pertaining to the reg. season home winning streak. Like a banner with all the helmets of the teams we beat at home last season, and then the Eagles logo under the word NEXT

i dont think thats a good idea because the reg. season dont matter. Its about how we got our ass kicked by the cardinals at our home field and it was in the playoffs. Plus wat if we lose to the eagles. we gonna look dumb

Why not do something pertaining to the reg. season home winning streak. Like a banner with all the helmets of the teams we beat at home last season, and then the Eagles logo under the word NEXT

THats a good idea too!!!

It would cost some money to get that all worked out. You in?

i dont think thats a good idea because the reg. season dont matter. Its about how we got our ass kicked by the cardinals at our home field and it was in the playoffs. Plus wat if we lose to the eagles. we gonna look dumb

got a good point, 1st time we lose a home game the banner is useless.

Archived