• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banner for home games

Yeah, you can't just bring whatever you want and hang it. This isn't like wrestling with all the redneck fans and their signs. Not only does it have to be the right size and hung and the right area, but it also has to be approved. I've seen a number of banners taken down in the past.

Even though it's a retarded idea from the start, I think "remember 33-13" would work better. "Remember Arizona" puts way too much emphasis on Arizona as if they were the ones that beat us when it was really our players deciding to play for the other team. Might as well add pictures of panther players kneeling down to the cardinals logo while we're at it.

Even though it's a retarded idea from the start, I think "remember 33-13" would work better. "Remember Arizona" puts way too much emphasis on Arizona as if they were the ones that beat us when it was really our players deciding to play for the other team. Might as well add pictures of panther players kneeling down to the cardinals logo while we're at it.

people dont remember scores and that would just confuse the crap out of people.

that one up there is pretty plain and straight foward.

Archived