• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banner for home games

Was inspired by the "Remember Arizona" thread but that one has gotten a little out of hand.

I want to make a banner to hang for the stadium during home games next season. Since I can't afford to go to all the home games, it would require effort from several people to make sure that the thing would show up at all 8 games.

What I was thinking was this: two pictures of the Lombardi trophy on either side of the Charlotte skyline and some text lines that read "A Queen City deserves fine Jewelry. Go get her some, boys. Road to IXIV."

Is it bad hu-ju to hold up pictures of the Lombardi at games?

Was inspired by the "Remember Arizona" thread but that one has gotten a little out of hand.

I want to make a banner to hang for the stadium during home games next season. Since I can't afford to go to all the home games, it would require effort from several people to make sure that the thing would show up at all 8 games.

What I was thinking was this: two pictures of the Lombardi trophy on either side of the Charlotte skyline and some text lines that read "A Queen City deserves fine Jewelry. Go get her some, boys. Road to IXIV."

Is it bad hu-ju to hold up pictures of the Lombardi at games?

I love the idea.

i THINK the lombardi's are fine, at this point ju-ju is out the window.

I think anyone who UNDERSTOOD the "remember arizona" thread would know that this is the intent.

lets find something all fans can get behind- make it happen, and ensure it gets to the team.

even this banner could make its way to TC, get signed, hung and then taken to games.

i think it would be an AWESOME testament from the fans and a great sign of support to the team!!!

Posting my idea from the other thread...

I would rather have a banner of a giant Lombardi Trophy that reads "IT STARTS NOW"

Could add in smaller letters underneath, "The road to Super Borl IXIV starts right here. Right now."

I like the skyline idea alot. Not sure if an actual skyline or a silhouette would work best, but a good idea either way.

I was reading through some Panther articles and picked up a couple more ideas. The Beason one at the bottom kind of stood out to me.

"GOT EDGE?"

Like "Got Milk" but from coach foxes we have to keep a mental edge comment.For those who will not be regulars at Bank of America Stadium for the next few weeks, what Fox asks is that they don't lose their mental edge between now and August.

"FRESH BUT READY" - Based on a comment from Jordon Gross

"CLEAR AND FOCUSED"--from Andrew Mason's article on Otah...

"GOT CHIP, ON SHOULDER?", again like "Got Milk" but from Beason's interview where he said that you have to play with a chip on your shoulder or else you should not be here."If you don't have a chip on your shoulder, I don't know why you're playing this game," Beason said.

"MOTIVATION-A LITTLE EXTRA NEVER HURT"--Beason again

Posting my idea from the other thread...

Could add in smaller letters underneath, "The road to Super Borl IXIV starts right here. Right now."

I like the skyline idea alot. Not sure if an actual skyline or a silhouette would work best, but a good idea either way.

This is good!

Archived