• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Triple Trouble ?

QuasiYoda

One got an Idea for a foursome?

Fiammatti could be used on passing downs as well. Everyone knows he will be a solid blocker but he will also be more of an offensive threat then Hoover ever was. Don't get me wrong Hoover is a solid player and will be the starter but I could see Fiammatti being used in the passing game as well. He would definitely provide another weapon the defense will have to prepare for.

Go Panthers

A friend bumped into Steve Smith in the Harris Teeter self-checkout line the other day---was able to get him talking which apparently is unusual. All Smitty talked about was what a badass this guy is and how little passing is going to (or need to) take place this season...

Not saying you're wrong about Goodson needing some adjustment under the faster NFL pressure just sayin Goodson had "No Fumbles" in College career. Foster had many. I say that puts him ahead of many in that category due to whatever subtle capabilities he mayhave, to have brought that about . . .

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/don_banks/news/2002/04/17/foster_fumbles/

Yeah one of Fosters biggest weaknesses coming out was his tendency to drop the rock. It took a little while for the bread to fall out of the bag in the NFL, but anyone who knows anything about Foster knows he was a fumble machine in college and it continued in the pro's.

Triple Trouble Anybody ?

Goodson looks . . well, Good, Son!

Great Offensive lines bring out the best in their running backs. Contrary to what most may think this kid has a good chance to contribute to an already stellar running game. He has good hands too . . . coming out of the back field in a two back set, will have the defense stacking line for the run Whoopsie

:hurray:

Thanks Cat Craver

Judging by his pre-draft analysis this kid could be a steal, he looks to have early round talent, but had some issues that dropped his stock. If he responds well to pro coaching he looks to have the skills to be pretty darn good.

Hate to break the bad news, but when you have guys like Moose, Smith, DWill, and Stewart who MAKE PLAYS consistently, dont expect too much.

Not to mention the 08 Clutch Jarrett.

I think Goodson is going to be our kick/punt returner though. Robinson might end up as the odd man out.

He better show something in the pre-season (hell they both better) or we could all be surprised by the cut.

Archived