• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Otah, Gross, Kalil, Wharton

Matt Foley

As a whole our line is in the top 5, but to say best I can't quite agree. The Broncos easily have the best line in the NFL, but after that it's a bit of a toss up amongst us, the Giants, Atlanta and the Saints. Yes I know that list sounds odd...

As a whole our line is in the top 5, but to say best I can't quite agree. The Broncos easily have the best line in the NFL, but after that it's a bit of a toss up amongst us, the Giants, Atlanta and the Saints. Yes I know that list sounds odd...

Yes and 2 of those teams had Alex Gibbs as their O line coach in recent years.

Davidson Alum

Atlanta and Denver

Works for me.

No one is remembering the Titans.

True dat. I think they did a pretty good job of protecting Collins. Didnt' they have some injury issues?

Right of the bat though, I don't see them in the top 5. Let's see, there is Stewart, and Roos...who else?

True dat. I think they did a pretty good job of protecting Collins. Didnt' they have some injury issues?

Right of the bat though, I don't see them in the top 5. Let's see, there is Stewart, and Roos...who else?

Mawae is the biggie of course, but to my knowledge that line allowed the fewest sacks in the NFL and paved the way fir a very good ground game. They are easily top 5.

Mawae is the biggie of course, but to my knowledge that line allowed the fewest sacks in the NFL and paved the way fir a very good ground game. They are easily top 5.

Okay, yeah, you could be right. Seems like I remember Collins doing something for them to show his thanks...it wasn't a dinner or nothing like that.

Yeah, I don't know if they had the fewest sacks but it was very low, I remember that.

I'll do some checking on the stats.

Wow. Didn't know that about the sacks. They have swaggerjacked the Panthers O-Line.

Archived