• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com's top 100 plays

JawnyBlaze

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000167363/article/top-100-plays-of-2012-plays-8190

Didn't see this discussed before.  I know my opinion is going to be a bit biased but I have a hard time believing there were 86 better plays than Cam's 72 yard TD run vs the Falcons this year...

The poll has that play comfortably in the lead as the best play of that block of 10, I would guess most agree with me that it should be ranked higher.

Yeh, it prob should. However, rg3 did the same thing and from a few (very few) more yards out. Plus he did it before Cam. If he didn't it would be ranked higher. Because we all kno how much love they are giving the rookies from last year because their team made the playoffs. But Andy Dalton was in the playoffs cam's rookie season, but no one considers him better than cam. He has just been overlooked this year, but that will change soon.

Damn guys.....stop with the fuging pity party every time you feel we are slighted.

You guys care WAY too much what the media thinks.

We shut them up on the field.  With a 6-10 and 7-9 season the last two years, we are not going to get any love or respect.

Laugh at the media now....and it will be even sweeter when we prove them wrong this year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000167363/article/top-100-plays-of-2012-plays-8190

Didn't see this discussed before. I know my opinion is going to be a bit biased but I have a hard time believing there were 86 better plays than Cam's 72 yard TD run vs the Falcons this year...

The poll has that play comfortably in the lead as the best play of that block of 10, I would guess most agree with me that it should be ranked higher.

Cam's TD run was 10 times better than Bob Acronym's run yet Bob's run gets all the hype as the worlds greatest football play.

Cam's TD run was 10 times better than Bob Acronym's run yet Bob's run gets all the hype as the worlds greatest football play.

Heh yea, Cam's dancing and weaving at the end to ensure he got into the end zone was a thing of beauty.  Almost as beautiful as Smitty's hustle and blocking.  A lesser man (with a lesser WR as his wing man) would have been tackled at the 20 when the defense caught up.

The coolest thing about that play was that Cam didn't even look like he was trying.  Its like he knew what he was going to do and knew that they couldn't stop him.  I don't know if I have ever seen a player be able to just do whatever he wants to do.  Peppers was the closest but he didn't want to.  Cam wants to and has that Peppers like athletic ability to dominate.  

I'm not whining, it doesn't matter where they rank it. I just think they would have ranked it higher if rg3 didn't already do basically the same thing from 76 yards out. They are giving lots of love to the rookies, which is mostly deserved. They played great. But they have thrown Cam to the side right now, but like I said as well as others, that should change pretty soon.

Archived