• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vincent Jackson

He is supposed to become a free agent next year. If he hits the market would you like to see him in a panther uniform. I would he has the height hands and has good speed. He could draw some heat away from smith.

If we did sign him we would probaly release mushin. Sry but he is to old and doesnt draw attention to teams anymore :(

he mossed nnamdi and he would be an great second reciever on our team and everyone gets in trouble with the law. this is an example of what he can ddo on the field

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxAM3kRYVAM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxAM3kRYVAM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

True enough, not to mention Chargers have multiple signings to make next year

Rivers

Merriman

Sproles

They have to lock those guys up before Jackson.

I do not see him as a great receiver though, just a product of Philip Rivers. (Whom I hate ._.)

true and vincent already said he doesnt want to play for them next year. he isn't a randy moss or larry fitzgerald but he can make excellent plays and dont forget he did go over 1000 yard last year. we could use his talent. Dwayne hasnt stepped up enough and we need someone who can put up points on the board and get yards for us when smith is double coverd and he can be that guy

True enough, not to mention Chargers have multiple signings to make next year

Rivers

Merriman

Sproles

They have to lock those guys up before Jackson.

I do not see him as a great receiver though, just a product of Philip Rivers. (Whom I hate ._.)

Who says he needs to be great?? Moose isn't great. We just need him to be good and become a threat. Not everyone can have an air attack like Arizona.

hell no, vincent jackson is known to be consistently inconsistent. he drops easy passes and LOTS of them. and to the poster above saying he's a product of philip rivers hahahaha that is certainly not the case of him or any charger. rivers has some of the worst decision making and passing mechanics when it comes to starting quarterbacks. you take away that phenomenal o-line, LT, sproles, gates, and a pair of towering big play receivers and u have a qb that would be lucky to break an 80.0 qb rating.

also... anyone notice that as LT's numbers go down, river's numbers go up? hmmmm....

hell no, vincent jackson is known to be consistently inconsistent. he drops easy passes and LOTS of them. (No he does not...look at his dropped passes last year, very few.)

and to the poster above saying he's a product of philip rivers hahahaha that is certainly not the case of him or any charger. rivers has some of the worst decision making and passing mechanics when it comes to starting quarterbacks. (Erm 11 INT beg to differ, he does not make decisions, he is a very smart qb and knows when and where to throw the ball. *Keep in mind I hate this guy, but I know where to give respect when it is due*

you take away that phenomenal o-line (HA, Yeah okay they arent that great), LT (was pretty much gone this year), sproles (Is only there part time anyways), gates (was injured the whole year), and a pair of towering big play receivers (Hardly, Chambers is busted and could break coverage of Dre Bly or any other secondary corners) and u have a qb that would be lucky to break an 80.0 qb rating.

also... anyone notice that as LT's numbers go down, river's numbers go up? hmmmm.... (Because LT is old and getting older and slower and Rivers is young and at the prime of his career?)

Lol

Archived