• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

List the reasons Vick will never be a Panther!

Jangler

Maybe we can get a sticky on this so new posters with a "Great Idea" will not post their "Great Idea".

Reason #1 and probably the best one is...

Jerry_Richardson_mug.jpg

Mr. Jerry Richardson

Let's see how many we can come up with! :)

Also lets keep it "nice" so this doesn't get moved to smack. :thumbsup:

ay true, but vick did have our number, I mean we drafted TD just to help us against this guy. But man did if feel good when we beat them!!
once we got the anti-vick in TD we pretty much had his number. he wasn't a factor much anymore.

major reason he won't be a panther...character matters. some people may not think that is the case but as long as the big cat is owning this team...someone like vick will never be a panther regardless of what skills he might bring. it would be bad for the team as a whole chemistry-wise.

the guy had talent but you combine that with a brain the size of an orange seed and little in the way of morals and you are setting yourself up for a major headache. i want a lombardi as much as anyone but i don't want us to sell our souls and lose our integrity to do it. if we were to be stupid enough to ever do that i would lose an immense amount of respect for this franchise.

mike vick in a panther uni......bad idea. discussing it is stupid and i wish it would stop.. (no offense, jangler...i know what you were trying to do).

Archived