• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com Top Fantasy WR's ..............

AKPantherFan

yeah i don't even like getting a TE that early. i've gone some drafts where i didn't even bother to pick a TE until the 10th-11th round and Def or a PK at all cause I use the WW for those most weeks anyway. I just want to make sure my stable of RBs and WRs are stocked well....especially RBs.

IDP leagues...that's a whole other story.

why in the world would you ever pick up a QB in the first unless you are starting 2 QBs?

build up your RB corps and WRs before you take a QB. draft 2 that are about 9-12 ranked QBs in about the 8th-9th round and play matchups. solid RBs are much harder to come by. you have to take them early. only reasons i can see for taking anything other than a RB in the first...ppr league (in which case you could take a WR at the 10-12th spot) in 2QB starting leagues.

first 4-5 rounds need to be concentrating on RBs and WRs. if you don't take the best RBs and WRs someone else will.

My strategy has always paid off won 1 champ came in 2nd in another and that was out of 4 leauges the last 2 years the one league you have 2 qbs the other just 1 qb with Brady before he was hurt led me to the CHAMP game!

the other leaugues I did suck in came in 7th in one and 9th in another but only a few points seperated us.

I always take a stud rb and a qb when I can..

Best available= Championship.

I hope I can snag him in the 3rd I always take a QB in the 1st round and this year its either Warner, Brees,Brady I dont get why people always take a RB 1st....I will snag DWILL in tthe 2nd if avail!

1. Brees

2.DWILL

3. S Smith

4.?

5.?

6.?

7.?

8.Jarod Cook

Dwill is not falling to the second round.

Archived