• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vick would make panthers a better team

I can't believe how stupid some people are.

Vick wouldn't last a week here.

If the team didn't kill him, the fans would.

Remember how Foxy had to shield David Carr?

Michael Vick would need the witness protection program to hide himself from us.

He'd be eaten alive.

Not to mention, he was NEVER a decent QB to begin with!

He was trash!

The only reason you believed he way any good was because ESPN spent most of their time on their knees for him.

You will not find a forum on the internet where some nublet will be accepted with open arms when he creates a rehash thread about a topic that most of the forum has discussed, dissected, and overwhelmingly rejected. Hating stupid threads created by morons isn't a phenomenon that's exclusive to this forum/fanbase/whatever.

I will say that most of the users on this forum are capable of discussing left of center and controversial topics, provided that they are at least marginally interesting or thought provoking. Being written in something resembling English helps too. The "Vick to Carolina?" topic has been pecked to death like a dead dog in the freaking desert, and everybody here except for a few delusional nut-huggers is sick of it.

Oh yeah, and Delhomme's best statistical season by far was 2004, not 2005 or an incomplete 2007. Thanks for playing.

This! Hey, you're welcome here son, but don't get bent out of shape when somebody disagrees with you, I mean, you've been here a few hours and put out how many threads? You are going to get alternate views and frankly I've disagreed on most takes you've had, I just haven't commented on them...

Can't understand why someone who calls themselves a "Panthers Fan" would even remotely entertain an idea like this much less vocalize such CRAP!!! A true "Panthers Fan" would know that the sacred halls, fields and all that is Carolina would never be able to support nor tolerate someone such as Vick being in the teal, black and silver. Keep Vick as far from the Panthers organization and our team as is humanly possible, he deserves no respect or second chances to redeem what he and some call a career much less a life. He gave up all his fame, fortune and attempts at being humane the moment he participated in those dispicable (sp?) acts. Just my take on this whole thing but seems pretty "sacraligious" to even suggest bringing someone like that into what has proven to be a class organization over the last 11 years!

Can't understand why someone who calls themselves a "Panthers Fan" would even remotely entertain an idea like this much less vocalize such CRAP!!! A true "Panthers Fan" would know that the sacred halls, fields and all that is Carolina would never be able to support nor tolerate someone such as Vick being in the teal, black and silver. Keep Vick as far from the Panthers organization and our team as is humanly possible, he deserves no respect or second chances to redeem what he and some call a career much less a life. He gave up all his fame, fortune and attempts at being humane the moment he participated in those dispicable (sp?) acts. Just my take on this whole thing but seems pretty "sacraligious" to even suggest bringing someone like that into what has proven to be a class organization over the last 11 years!

Very well said sir....nice first post.....thank you!

Vick should go eat sh!t and die. If he comes to play a game at BOA I will burn my ticket to that game! I hate to think the NFL would even consider letting him play.

You know, if he does ever play a game at BOA, I would be glad to take those tickets off your hands......

Unlike some others, young man, I understand the points you are trying to make, and in theory they may have some merit, but the odds of Vick being in a Panthers uniform are slim and none. The history and culture of the organization, as well as the philosophy of J-Rich and his family don't seem to support a Vick signing mainly due to ethical/moral issues. Not saying that team has been perfect over the years, but I haven't known the Front Office to knowingly sign a player who has several off field issues, and the ones that have turned out to be overly problematic have short stays.

maybe speaking my mind is a bad idea

Yes, it is a bad idea......especially when stupid thoughts like Vick ever being a Panther wander into your mind. If you ever have thoughts like this again, please seek professional health....they have great drugs for such things.

Archived