• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vick would make panthers a better team

I wouldn't mind it if he used paragraphs, I'm used to the nonsense by now. It just hurt my eyes trying to read it.

WoW! you really read it? If a thread is about Vick coming to the Panthers, I don't read it, I just have a looksee at what's being said.

We really need to have a locked sticky telling everybody the reasons why Vick will not be coming here. So these threads will stop showing up once a week. That's right kid, this is not an original thought. I know you thought you had a brilliant idea, but this "idea" is like the H1 N1 virus, it will make the rounds until everybody is sick and thinks it's a good idea.

*goes to eat some more Vitamin C tabs*

WoW! you really read it? If a thread is about Vick coming to the Panthers, I don't read it, I just have a looksee at what's being said.

We really need to have a locked sticky telling everybody the reasons why Vick will not be coming here. So these threads will stop showing up once a week. That's right kid, this is not an original thought. I know you thought you had a brilliant idea, but this "idea" is like the H1 N1 virus, it will make the rounds until everybody is sick and thinks it's a good idea.

*goes to eat some more Vitamin C tabs*

Operative word in that sentence was try to read it. Already had a headache and it didn't help much, I made it a line or two in. Now I have a migraine from hell.

To AK, like I said I don't have a problem with him posting it. We all know it's not going to happen, I just want the football season to get here. So posting will get back to normal, about the actual team and how the season is going.

Yes this is true. Vick could take the panthers all the way. Sorry jake but you lost all my respect and to be honest jake only had 2 good seasons ( 2005 29tds and 15 ints) and 2007 ( 8 tds and 1 int in 3 games). Jake just lost his skill and he should have thrown more ints but its just the fact steve smith makes him look good and makes unbeliveable catches. But back on topic if the panthers did sign vick then they would have one of the most dominant offense. Ypu would have vick, smith, smash n dash and you have an excellent run o-line that is pretty good at pass protection. Teams would have to many weapons to worry about and would not no who to cover. With vick you dont know if he is going to run or pass. Also he would make the panthers a wildcat team. yes he had some trouble with the law killing dogs but i seen other players do worst. Most people would disagree with me but having vick teamed up with smith d.will and j.stew then teams will have problems.

For the sake of argument, if and BIG IF, Vick was on the straight and narrow and was a model citizen (can't believe i used Vick and Model Citizen in the same breath) His greatest attribute is his legs. For all the great runs he makes his throws are far less accurate than Jake's are. You would be going to a QB that cannot follow directions nor pass the footballl very well. He is very independent and be more of a problem then a solution.

Kid that would be the worst mistake in the history of this franchise.. You can forget it cause JjR would not have it.

kid you will learn most of the people on here can't understand other ideas and are dicks, and this has been ran into the ground already. but i agree i wouldn't mind the idea of him being a panther,and there is no room for him on the roster.why not give him the keyshawn test if he doesn't make us any better cut him after this season.

I was figuring it was another incarnatin of that kristinishot hit and run poster. whatever.

To AK, like I said I don't have a problem with him posting it. We all know it's not going to happen, I just want the football season to get here. So posting will get back to normal, about the actual team and how the season is going.

Dude, recalling some of the ish during the season, I don't know if this is so awful compared to some of it. lol

I was figuring it was another incarnatin of that kristinishot hit and run poster. whatever.

Dude, recalling some of the ish during the season, I don't know if this is so awful compared to some of it. lol

My first thought too. Probably a troll.

What I said in that thread:

- Jerry Richardson would never, under any circumstances, accept signing Vick

- Vick has trouble locating shorter receivers; our prime receiver is Steve Smith

- the lack of a passing threat would allow teams to concentrate solely on shutting down the run game, blunting the best part of our offense

- he's never shown he hasthe durability to take the hits he would take playing a position other than QB (there's evidence to indicate just the opposite)

- the resultant distractions would be something this team doesn't need

Hate to be blunt, but to anyone who's actually crazy enough to want this to happen, get over it. It's not going to happen, and it shouldn't

kid you will learn most of the people on here can't understand other ideas and are dicks, and this has been ran into the ground already. but i agree i wouldn't mind the idea of him being a panther,and there is no room for him on the roster.why not give him the keyshawn test if he doesn't make us any better cut him after this season.

I have noticed that a lot!;)

You will not find a forum on the internet where some nublet will be accepted with open arms when he creates a rehash thread about a topic that most of the forum has discussed, dissected, and overwhelmingly rejected. Hating stupid threads created by morons isn't a phenomenon that's exclusive to this forum/fanbase/whatever.

I will say that most of the users on this forum are capable of discussing left of center and controversial topics, provided that they are at least marginally interesting or thought provoking. Being written in something resembling English helps too. The "Vick to Carolina?" topic has been pecked to death like a dead dog in the freaking desert, and everybody here except for a few delusional nut-huggers is sick of it.

Oh yeah, and Delhomme's best statistical season by far was 2004, not 2005 or an incomplete 2007. Thanks for playing.

Archived