• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vick would make panthers a better team

Yes this is true. Vick could take the panthers all the way. Sorry jake but you lost all my respect and to be honest jake only had 2 good seasons ( 2005 29tds and 15 ints) and 2007 ( 8 tds and 1 int in 3 games). Jake just lost his skill and he should have thrown more ints but its just the fact steve smith makes him look good and makes unbeliveable catches. But back on topic if the panthers did sign vick then they would have one of the most dominant offense. Ypu would have vick, smith, smash n dash and you have an excellent run o-line that is pretty good at pass protection. Teams would have to many weapons to worry about and would not no who to cover. With vick you dont know if he is going to run or pass. Also he would make the panthers a wildcat team. yes he had some trouble with the law killing dogs but i seen other players do worst. Most people would disagree with me but having vick teamed up with smith d.will and j.stew then teams will have problems.

:sifone:

I would take my grandmother in a wheelchair 3 years dead before I accept Vick as a part of the Panthers Organization.

Put down the crack pipe and back away.

wats ur problem rock n roll. im only 14. i been a member to this site for maybe 2 hours and you always say negative stuff to my posts.

that's it....it's official.

i'm homeschooling my kids.

After reading this thread and the OP, that might be the best way to go. geez, have you ever heard of punctuation?????? Maybe a paragraph here or there. Trying to read that seriously hurt my eyes.

Archived